Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011! A New Decade. There HAS to be a blogpost about this

This has been the most unemotional new year day. No Treat. No Firecrackers. No cake. No fun.  Hey wait, I did have pineapple cake yesterday. Bah. I still choose to remain grumpy. Well, its probably because I dozed off early yesterday night and didn't see the countdown and the firecrackers they show on TV. NOTHING has changed. Except the calender in the front room. :| I guess I'll have to force myself to believe that this is another normal day, like I did for every other special day.

One part of me says, "Oh my God, Its 2011 already?? No. No. No. I'm getting older! No... Stop...."
Another Part in me says, "Ah, one more year for the world to die......No more doing homework!"
Yet another me says, "2011? So what? Who cares? I don't get a new mobile phone anyway"
There are many more but  I can see that you are all asleep after reading just this I'll pass. :P

Wait. What? Resolutions? Me? Hah! I'm too grown up for making any. :) Uh, no.... Rephrasing...
I'm too grown up to keep any. :P

People, don't forget to look at your watches on 11.11.11 at 11.11 am. 11 seconds...... You'll get good luck for eleven years (makes a good forwarding mail)  If you don't, you wouldn't have wasted a second by looking at your watch.

2010. How could they abandon you like that? You were around only for one year.. Hmpf.... Looking back. I liked last year better than this year. Rephrasing again.:P I liked yesterday better than today :P

2010 was an year where all the special days were plain and boring and all the other days were filled with excitement. I don't mind if 2011 follows suit. :)

For Formalities... :P
Happy New Year to you people out there........ :)

4 comments:

  1. Stop being such a great writer or I'll push something unimaginably sharb right through your stomach.

    Lots of love,
    Meeksi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meeksi/Neeksi : Changed your name?

    Nice post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like dis part wer u say..... 2011? So what? Who cares? I don't get a new mobile phone anyway"

    how do ya read minds like dat !!!!
    me was thinkin da same thing da

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck-ah. I got a disciplinary slip :D

    ReplyDelete