Friday, December 17, 2010

Friends - How It Feels Like To Have One or Lose One.

I seem to be rapidly losing and gaining friends. This class has been the most upsetting of the lot. The loss of a best friend does get to you. And this is stage unfortunately set for us to become studious. I seem to be getting more away from that. Good for me present. Bad for me future. Or so people say. Getting upset about losing a friend over a huge quarrel is one thing. But, drifting apart because of no contact is painful.

Hanging out with people and eating chips with them doesn't make them friends. Being seen together always doesn't make them friends either. Friends are people who you enjoy talking to. Friends are people who you want to help out. I'm sounding so uncharacteristically philosophical and it sounds very boring. Well, I'm talking more to myself than to any of you here (Go and call me mad) In that case, I'm left with a very few friends. At least I'm lucky to have them as friends. Natural introverts like me badly need friends. I'm sure there are other introverts out there.

Some people have no friends left at all. Either Backstabbers. Or they are completely left out. Friends are needed for sanity. And I pity people who have none.
There you go. I bored the life out of you with a philosophical and seemingly emotional blog post.
Keep in touch anyway ;) Good day.

2 comments:

  1. Get it.


    And yes, too uncharacteristic of you...

    WHERE is your online avatar bharath??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Idiot.
    You're actually a pretty good writer. And I never knew. What a pity, what a pity.
    AWESOME DA THIS IS.
    And haha. Yes. Backstabbers. =\
    We should be best friends. :P <3

    ReplyDelete