Friday, December 10, 2010

Guitar Going Crazy...

The six stringed instrument has become my sole companion at home these days. Random strumming always helps in wiping the mind clean. Though, strumming without any sense of music is awfully unpleasant. However cool it seems, this is one instrument tough to master. So it is much more easier and fun to pretend to strum the thing while a cool guitar solo runs in the background. Sounds Mister Bean-ish. :P Sounds Lame. :P I can play like three songs properly. ('Properly' implies you can make out that it belongs to that song. :P ) I still cant get the Barre Chord right. Ugh. I ENVY my guitar sir. HOW does he play like that? Uh. yeah of course he plays like that, he is a sir after all. :| So coming back to topic, all i can play is three measly songs. I'm impatient of course. I cant expect to play like maestros in six months. But, is hard work the solution to everything? Isn't there ever a way to bypass hard work? Now why am I ranting about hardwork over here? That'll make another new topic :)
PICKING! :) I can actually pick In The End and Somewhere I Belong intro. Amazing huh? Not really. It's damn easy. :P I don't even go close to the chorus chords of those songs. And then there is Smoke on the Water . Addicting intro chords. I can play them too. Very, very crudely. though. It would still make little sense. Guitar as a career, while it sounds cool, is virtually impossible. Pity. :| Forming an Epic Linkin Park-ish (Yes folks i'm linkin park fanatic and i keep mentioning them) band would be amazing. The Dreams always live on. Reality never keeps up with them.

3 comments:

  1. relax. remember, it took AK YEARS to get that good with the keyboard.... :P
    as for me, chumma trying to play as well as him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you i was impatient :P i should've joined earlier.... when are you getting the keyboard? :)

    ReplyDelete